The team is in charge of preparing and performing all type of maintenance and support tasks for EasyMile’s vehicles, on customers’ sites or in EasyMile workshop in Berlin.
Under the responsibility of the Support and Maintenance Manager, you will have an important role in keeping the autonomous fleet running and up to date, as well as supporting further product development steps:
* Support EasyMile teams, partners and customers while using our products (vehicles and software)
* Prepare, modify and mechanically overhaul EasyMile vehicles for delivery to customers
* Perform remote diagnostics, troubleshooting and support in liaison with on-site Operators or EasyMile engineers
* Coordinate when operations with maintenance partners or third party companies working on vehicles, in order to ensure follow-up and validation of maintenance and service tasks
* Contribute to providing high quality support and service to EasyMile customers, and respect EasyMile’s commitments regarding safety, availability, and service levels with their vehicles
* Report and capitalize the daily activities according to service guidelines in order to ensure products continuous improvement
* Contribute to train EasyMile partners to maintenance operations, in accordance with EasyMile’s maintenance plans, procedures and training practices
* Contribute to improving the maintenance and support processes, and documentation related to the maintenance activities, and enforce them across EasyMile’s teams and amongst partners and customers
* Participate in deployment tasks in collaboration with the project and deployment teams
* Collaborate to the improvement of internal tools allowing to ensure products configuration management, defining services KPIs,etc. in order to ensure process scalability according to company growth
* Contribute to EasyMile products continuous improvement and its maintainability improvement in liaise with internal R&D teams, suppliers and other third parties involved during vehicle complete lifecycle
This position involves an initial training period of several months within the Support & Maintenance Team, in order to get to learn and understand deeply the products, process, and technologies used by EasyMile
The position is based in Berlin, with frequent travels across the DACH region and Europe.
There is no typical profile at EasyMile, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong! Don't hesitate to apply if you are motivated and interested by innovative transportation and technologies.
This hands-on position is made for you if you are willing to travel and be working on state-of-art high tech products and to see in the first row how the landscape of autonomous vehicles will change our daily lives. It requires a proactive mindset and lots of autonomy in the organization of your activity, in order to match the team’s and customers’ expectations!
*We are looking for*
* Postgraduate degree or equivalent, preferred background in mechanical, robotics and software, or any combination (for example: “Abgeschlossene Berufsausbildung KFZ-Mechatroniker / Mechaniker”)
* Results oriented, committed to providing quality service, customer focused
* Autonomous, curious and organized, good team player, problem solver
* Driving license (type B) that is valid in Europe
* Fluent in English and German (minimum C1)
* Automotive experience or knowledge
Call with the recruitment team
Video call with the Field Services Coordinator DACH
Meeting with the team, technical tests
Video interview with the Field Services Manager and a recruitment officer